Carbon Cleaner – decarbonization of your engine!
By adding oxy-hydrogen gas to the normal air-fuel mixture of the engine, we create more complete and faster combustion in the cylinders, which respectively lowers the temperature inside the cylinders. But the hydrogen has the ability to sublimate carbon deposits become sublimate (evaporate) and go as exhaust. Thus coating of carbon (soot, scaling and deposits) in Turbocharger, engine valves, piston rings, DPF or FAP filter, catalytic converter and the entire exhaust system is removed permanently from the basic elements of the engine to allow your vehicle to “breathe” and work properly.
Cleaning with Carbon cleaner machine – cleaning the engine without dismantling!
In Carbon cleaning center technician will clean your car within 60 minutes using Carbon cleaner machine and all existing carbon deposits and scaling in the engine will be permanently removed. The capacity of our Carbon cleaning machine is remarkable. The capacity of our Carbon cleaning machine is remarkable. Thanks to our 10 year experience in hydrogen technologies, we were able to develop a unique technology to produce enough hydrogen to remove 85% of existing carbon deposits that interfere with your engine running smoothly. The machine is fully automated and works on 230V, which makes it very efficient in terms of gas production.
Carbon Cleaner machine
- The machine is fully automated and works on 230V, which makes it very efficient in terms of gas production.
- Produces a flow-rate of 30 liters of gas per minute for proven effectiveness of decarbonising engines.
- Cleans petrol and diesel engines with displacement up to 12,000 cc. due to its huge capacity.
- Low energy consumption – only 2 kW / h.
- Equipped with start / stop button, timer – 60 min., Voltage regulator 0-230V, Builtin – volt and ammeter, LED indicator of low electrolyte levels, LED indicator of high level in desiccant and cooling system.
- Measures: 80 cm. X 80 cm X 30 cm
Weight: 65 kg
- Carbon Cleaner Professional machine is mobile with wheels resistant to oil and complies with the requirements for auto services.
Before replacing the expensive parts such as piston rings, engine valves, DPF or FAP filter or catalyzer you have the opportunity to decarbonize your engine quickly and easily, without dismantling and without chemical additives or costly procedures to remove some parts physically and softwarely, such as DPF/FAP or catalyzer.